ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS - Bagisto v1.1.2 in ubuntu Nginx
prasenjitsh last edited by
Hi, I have installed Bagisto v1.1.2 in ubuntu following https://websiteforstudents.com/setup-bagisto-on-ubuntu-18-04-16-04-with-nginx/ however while accessing the domain it's showing me ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
I did following:
- Freshly installed database & follow backend install --> didn't work
- Change Nginx Configuration
* root /var/www/bagisto to root /var/www/bagisto/public; it throws me ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
* change back to root /var/www/bagisto --> it's throwing 404 error
Can you please help on this? I have been trying last 2 days to get it worked.
Vaishali Agarwal last edited by
Please do the following steps:
- delete the installer folder created inside bagisto/public
- after that run this command from the root to reinstall bagisto
php artisan bagisto:install