Bagisto Forum

    Bagisto

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    Bagisto Theme Page Showing Blank After Configuring Store URL

    Installing Bagisto
    1
    1
    16
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      B4ALLB4U last edited by

      Dear Team,

      I have installed Bagisto on my shared hosting, and everything in the admin panel is working properly except for the theme/frontend.

      When I change the theme host URL from localhost to my actual store URL, the theme page becomes completely blank.

      Could you please help me identify and resolve this issue? I would appreciate your guidance on the required configuration or any server settings that need to be changed.

      Thank you for your support.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post